Supporting a mix of legacy and new laptops in your organization? This USB-C™ Demultiplexer was engineered to enable the Targus USB-C Dock180 to support USB-A laptops too. Complete with a USB-C port and two cables — one that transmits power and another that transmits data — it’ll ensure that your legacy USB-A laptops are compatible with Targus USB-C docking stations. That way, you’ll have full support through your laptop refresh cycle.
USB-C: Super Small, Super-Fast, Super Powerful. The latest connector developed by the USB Implementers’ Forum (USB-IF) is the USB Type-C, or simply, USB-C. Designed to be future-proof and universal, USB-C supports high-speed digital data transfer and increased power levels — all in a smaller form factor compared to its predecessors. And, it’s flippable so that you’re not fumbling to plug it in.
- Enables support for legacy host devices
- Uses Targus 3-pin power tips
- Supports power delivery charging up to 100W
- Supports USB 3.0 data transfer up 5 Gbp
- 1 USB-C/F port
- 1 USB 3.0 Type A/M cable
- 1 Targus 3 pin DC power cable (with tips for various laptop models)