Keep customer lines moving with the Epson TM-T88V – a high-speed, high-resolution printer ideal in food service and retail environments. With HP warranty and support, and expert engineering from Epson, it’s easy to get the best of both worlds.
• Create the retail solution you need with an Epson printer that’s easy to purchase, integrate and manage with HP. Even setup is simple with a USB + Serial RS-232C communication interface and hassle-free compatibility with HP POS systems.
• Print high-resolution receipt text and 16 levels of grayscale graphics at the same impressive speed up to 300mm/second. Benefit from a fast and versatile printer designed for high-traffic, retail settings.
• Speed up transactions with less down time and errors. The TM-T88V is built for consistent, mission-critical performance with an MCBF of 70 million lines and an autocutter life of 2 million cuts.
• Convenience goes a long way. Take advantage of auto-speed functions for smoother printing, simple drop-in paper loading and easy-to-read LEDs.
• Reduce white space on receipts, and take advantage of significant paper-savings options without skimping on print quality. Low power consumption goes a long way, too. Help decrease your operating costs with a printer built for energy efficiency.
• Maximize your investment for the future. The TM-T88V comes with a standard and exclusive, three-year limited warranty from HP when purchased through HP. Select optional HP Care Pack Services1 to extend your protection beyond the standard warranties.
• When you need it, help is just one number away. Resolve issues quickly and get answers to your questions with remote diagnostic services. It’s easy to keep business as usual with one stop for award-winning support from HP.
1 Service levels and response times for HP Care Pack Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. HP Care Pack Services extend service contracts beyond the standard warranties. To choose the right level of service for your HP product, use the HP Care Pack Services Lookup Tool at www.hp.com/go/lookuptool. Additional HP Care Pack Services information by product is available at www.hp.com/hps/carepack.